Happy Thursday, we are getting closer and closer to the weekend! Had a pleasant little evening last night coming home to this.
The hubs made dinner! It is the best coming home to a home cooked meal. This is basically the Whole 30 friendly components of this meal, Italian roast pork sandwiches (plus green beans). Which the hubs has been making for years and has perfected. He uses a pork loin instead of a roast, and makes it in the crock pot. Here is his sandwich.
After dinner we enjoyed some family time, hanging out before the kids went to bed. Then I was off to Turbokick, I have really been enjoying getting some classes in recently.
Since this little blog is pretty new, I thought it would be fun to do some getting to know each other. I saw this question and answer on a friend’s Facebook and enjoyed it, so here it goes.
- Who are you named after? As far as I know, I am the original Emily in my fam.
- Last time you cried? The day before Mother’s Day, the handmade toddler gifts really get me right in the feels.
- Do you like your handwriting? My handwriting is pretty bad, sometimes I even have trouble reading it.
- What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
- Longest relationship? The hubs and I have been married for 5 years, together for going on 9 years.
- Do you still have your tonsils? Nope
- Would you bungee jump? Never say never, but no plans to.
- What is your favorite kind of cereal? Cracklin Oat Bran, but I have not had it in years.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually
- Favorite ice cream? It depends on my mood, but I always love the Love Potion 31 at Baskin Robbins, it is white chocolate ice cream with raspberries and dark chocolate.
- What is the last thing you ate? Currently snacking on some dried mango
- Night owl or morning person? I can do either, but am definitely at my best in the am.
- Favorite season? Fall, I love that chill to the air, and am a huge Halloween fan.
Now tell me a little about you? Were you named after someone? Favorite ice cream?
Hope you have a great day!