Hey, hey! How are you today? Hope your week has been great so far.
I love the little quizzes that float around Facebook, it is always so fun to learn new things about the people in your life. I saw this quiz on a friend’s page not too long ago and thought it looked like fun. I would love to hear some of your answers as well!
- Favorite smell – Hmmmm, this is a tough one but probably a tie between something baby related, baby shampoos and lotions always smell so good, and the creosote rain smell you find in Arizona.
Last time I cried – While watching Coco, the hubs may have laughed at me, but the ending got me right in the feels. Also, I loved this movie and would recommend it if you haven’t seen it yet.
3. Favorite pizza – All Pizza deserves to be a favorite, but I am partial to thin crust. I also love me some pineapple on pizza.
4. Favorite Flower – peonies, they are so pretty. I always get excited when I see them at Trader Joe’s
5. Favorite dog breed – Cute little mutt dogs like this guy.
6. Do you untie your laces before taking your shoes off? – Nope, I only untie my shoes if I need to adjust them or tighten the laces.
7. Roller Coasters? – Maybe, I used to love roller coasters, but don’t really care for them anymore. I will partake in the occasional rollercoaster if it’s not too scary though.
8. Favorite ice cream – Love Potion 31 – it’s the Valentines flavor at Baskin Robbins.
9. What are you listening to? Hakuna Mata – we recently introduced the kids to The Lion King and it’s been stuck in my head for days. I have also been catching up on Model Health Show podcasts recently.
10. Favorite food – It’s hard to pick just one (I love all the food) but probably tacos or pizza. Though recently I have been wanting Poke Bowls all the time.
11. Favorite Holiday – Halloween, I love all the costumes and spooky stuff. I also really love the time of year, which definitely plays a part in it being my favorite holiday
12. Night owl or morning person – Morning person, I have always been an early bird.
13. Favorite day of the week – It’s a toss-up between Saturday and Sunday, I always look forward to extra time with the babes and to reconnect with friends and family.
Your turn! Answer a question or two in the comments. I would love to get to know you better!
Hope you have a great day